Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ok...so I lied!

Ok Ok, I said my next blog was gonna be a photography blog
but im really busy studying for finals so I dont really feel
like getting into photoshop and doing all that picture crap
at the moment....BUT...there are a few things online that I
just had to post, ok? ok!


Fujiwara....What
will he think up next?






















THIS!!!!!

Ok, for those that don't know about Mr. Hiroshi Fujiwara...
here is a quick biography, he pretty much is the Og
of the whole Japanese streetwear culture, which means
the dude has had a humongous impact on the worldwide
street culture scene. Brands like GoodEnough, Head Porter,
Levi's Fenom....he's behind all of em! I could go on and on
about the man, he's pretty much an icon and responsible
for alot of what you see in the fashion world these
days. Anywho, he designed these sweet P-Rod's for Nike SB,
as you can see the sneakers are simple but yet detailed in the
right places, peep the rainbow pattern....niiiiiiice.

RYAN LESLIE


This dude is a musical genius, he's fairly new in the game but I think he
definitely has a long succesful career ahead of him, all he needs to do now
is drop Cassie and focus on his solo projects. The guy is very talented,
he's an exceptional singer and emcee, and an amazing musician. I admit I was
sleeping on him for a long time but now im finally paying attention. Check out
his skills on the piano in this video.


Thats all the blogging I can do for now....back to studying!
Photos coming soon


PEACE

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

nice kicks. Nice blog. Chk me out if u can and if u like what u read feel free to Blog Roll Me me and come back by. rawdawgbuffalo