Saturday, March 8, 2008

JOHN LEGEND IN CONCERT!!!!!

Yesterday I was sitting around, bored, thinking of something
to do on Friday night. Earlier I heard about this rodeo at Reliant
Stadium, and that John Legend would be performing that night.
So I made a few phone calls, and luckily, I received these
Photobucket
As you can see these are tickets...lol

I decided to roll out with my roommate/huge John Legend fan
Dr.Eric Michael, and he was pretty excited.
Photobucket

Getting those tickets was one of the best decisions I have ever
made, besides sitting through the boring bull riding and calf wrestling.
Anyway, John Legend killed it, his band killed it as well, a lot of singers are just
singers and not entertainers, John Legend is definitely an entertainer.
Its one thing to see someone perform live on television, but to attend

the concert and experience it, its a great feeling. Shoutouts to E.Mike for
rollin with me, and shoutout to Janae and Ose for settin it up. Another
shoutout to PJ and the Fab 5, the vault was a good look last night!


PEACE!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

eric michael. said...

oh yea!
'preciate you offering me the other ticket homeslice!

i thought you did a review, i was like, phew, cause i'm about to do one!

haha!