Thursday, March 6, 2008

Photo Shoot....and Goods

Wednesday afternoon I had a photo shoot with my homegirl Sarita,
shoutouts to Sarita, its always fun and a lot easier doing photo shoots
with friends. The portraits came out great, here's a look at a few of
my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congrats on finally gettin up outta school! lol...hope you liked the pics.

Since I was already in the Rice University area,I figured I'd hit up
Premium Goods and say hi to everyone. I wasn't there to make any
purchases...well...that was until i saw this

Photobucket
new king stampede fitteds!!!!!

Photobucket
so I had to get my hands on one of these bad boys...King Stampede
is definitely on point with their fitteds, this is beautiful.

Photobucket
I was really tempted to cop these, but, I made a vow to never
spend rent money on sneakers...lol...well...at least not until summer! hehehe
hopefully I'll catch these in a week or two when the price goes down
a bit, but i need them in my life.....nike is doin the damn thing with these
new air max 1 releases....goodness!

Photobucket
This is Ryan....lol

Photobucket
He clocks in and does this all day! slacker!!!! haha

Photobucket
He had on a mean pair of pumas though, this was after he
got tired of wearing his super exclusive Undefeated Dunks!
lol.....damn sneakerhead!

Photobucket
more sneakers

Photobucket
and etc.

Photobucket
Jen

Photobucket
Ikem? lol! jk....I notice a resemblence though.

Well, that was my Wednesday, not very eventful...but it was productive.
Until next time blog world.......PEACE!