Saturday, March 8, 2008

(RE) INTRODUCTION

Its been about a year since I really updated this thing,
but as you can see from the previous posts, I’m back on
it. Anyway, my name is Free, I attend the University of
Houston, I’m a full time student, part-time photographer,
music producer, 1/4th of a band called the Niceguys, and
1/4th of the Dobale Universe which is a clothing brand/
artistic project. I am also 1/12th of the indmix.com camp.

A lot has changed in a year, and I definitely
feel that, even though I've grown so much, I’m still young,
in age and in my mind. I've made progress, made mistakes,
learned from the mistakes, and made more. Despite
everything, I couldn't be happier with where I am right now.
I thank God everyday for putting me here in Houston, and
surrounding me with great people. I'm not gonna get to mushy,
but mentally I'm in a good place right now. You're gonna be
getting a ton of new blog updates, and I really mean it this time.
I have a lot to say, a lot to show, and a lot of music for y'all to
hear. Be on the lookout for new music from The Niceguys,
new shirts from Dobale, and also keep checking on
Dr. E. Mike's blog [www.boombocks.blogspot.com].
Well, that's about it for now, i'll be hittin with more updates soon.

No comments: